Sunday, August 7, 2011

What's on your playlist?

Any playlist. But especially your walk/run/workout playlist. I need a walk-run-workout playlist that will inspire me to walk/run/workout.

I've had an iphone for what seems like a very long time. I upgraded to an iphone 4 back in June. But I have never used the ipod function of my phone. Everyone in my family has an ipod. Baby Jus listens to his constantly. Lovey uses his when he's on the tractor cutting/raking/baling hay. I've just never added much music to mine.

But I'm trying to be more active. And I need some music to get me moving. So that I will. Get moving.

When I changed phones, I also got wireless headphones. Since then I have added some songs. My SIL has convinced my to listen to music while mowing. And I've got one of the couch25k apps. This morning I completed week 2 day 1. And I'm tired of hearing the same songs everyday.

So, what are you listening to? What is your go to song to get you moving? What are the must have tunes?

No comments:

Post a Comment