Because I enjoy the confessing going on over at a familiar path...
1. I love the people in my life. But I really, REALLY need just a few minutes alone each day to keep my sanity. Preferably, that few minutes comes first thing in the morning. After about 30 minutes, I'm good to go.
2. This morning, I have three teenagers in the house. They are still asleep after a late night of afterprom fun. I am enjoying the sleeping noises along with my coffee.
3. We have testing this week at school. I hate testing week.
4. I am very competitive. About stupid things that aren't really competitions. But isn't it ALL a competition? Doesn't someone or something always win? It may just be me competing against myself, or me competing against some expectation, but I always turn it into a competition. I don't get upset if I don't win, but I do enjoy the victory.
5. Well, maybe I do get a teensy bit upset.
6. Five great kids for dinner, some beautiful and some funny pics, a house full of teenagers dancing, playing cards, laughing, and making memories until wee hours of the morning - last night's prom extravaganza goes down as a win.