Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fessin' Up

It's (past) time for Saturday Morning Confessions; it's becoming afamiliarpath.

1. I slept until 9:00 am this morning. I NEVER sleep that late. I just haven't gotten enough sleep in the last few weeks. And 9 felt really good this morning. I wish I could make it a Saturday morning habit. I've tried to sleep late; it just doesn't work for me.

2.  I was scheduled to go to a girl's weekend with Lovey's mom, sister, aunts, and cousins, but had to cancel because I am bottle feeding one of Lucy's puppies. I was very disappointed when I realized that I would have to cancel.

3. I had a good day with family. We wormed cows at another field today. It was a family affair:  Lovey/me, his brother/wife, Baby Jus, and my nephew ChanMan. And Hank the cowhand. Everyone had a job, everyone worked hard, and I think we are all tired (ChanMan was too tired to come for supper).

4. This has been the longest week.  Benchmark testing lasted all week. The day just drags by when I am proctoring tests.

5. I can barely keep my eyes open. And keep having to retype things. It's time for bed.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. oooh i love to sleep late (and not just on saturdays). i have trouble making myself go to bed. it's just so quiet at night. i want to enjoy it as long as i can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to sleep in, but most days I just can't do it. I stay up late for the quiet and then get up early for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete