Saturday, May 21, 2011

Another Saturday Confession



It's Saturday again - and confession time.

1.  I hate showers. Not rain showers - the other kind. I've never liked them. I don't know what it is exactly, but I just hate them. I love to visit with friends and family. Just not at showers. This is bad for me because my niece is expecting a baby and my nephew is getting married both in July. And this afternoon I went to a baby shower, and tomorrow afternoon there is a wedding shower. And I think almost every weekend until the wedding is full with more showers. Yuck!

2.  I always forget that occassionally I enjoy hearing Lovey's response when I talk to him. He is very quiet most of the time, so it doesn't seem like NO talking would be much of a change. Wednesday is looking very far away.

3.  School will be out for summer in two weeks. I am already planning, researching, and reading for next year. I say I won't do it. I tell myself that I will take a break. But I do it everytime.

4.  I did try to start packing up my room between grading novel notebooks. I am determined to have it all done early. I will not procrastinate. I will not wait until the last minute. I will not have to come back after everyone else goes home. But finishing grading and making study guides and tests are at the top of the to-do list for Monday and Tuesday. See that, that's procrasination winning.

1 comment:

  1. i hate showers and children's birthday parties. oh and go ahead and add ballet recitals to that list.

    ReplyDelete