Sunday, October 30, 2011

abby michelle

I love this girl.


Friday, my niece was in SCHS's homecoming court.


Abby is so much fun. I just love spending time with her.


A few weeks ago I tagged along as she and her mother shopped for her homecoming clothes. As a kid, I never liked playing with Barbie's, but it sure is fun to play dress up with a real-life Barbie.



Like Barbie, she can do anything. She stays busy with cheering and basketball.



She's vice-president of her junior class, in the student council, and the girl is smart.


I did her night time hair, and I have to say, it was great.


This is my favorite mother/daughter picture of the day. It was a "Mom, what are you doing?" look, and Jen was trying so hard to pretend she was doing the right thing.



And where does she get this expression?



I do believe it comes from her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment