Wednesday, October 26, 2011

what a difference a week makes

Last Wednesday was cold and windy. After school, Melissa and I walked the loop around the school. We set the timer for 30 minutes. Time flew as we chatted between my huffs and puffs. We managed to get two miles in before the timer finished. Today was down right hot for October. Melissa is off on an adventure, so I came home to walk with the puppies.  I set the timer for 30 minutes but didn't get close to two miles finished. Apparently, I need a pace car.



Last Wednesday, we didn't have chickens. I was able to get out of bed and dress on my schedule. One house of chickens arrived yesterday. This morning, I wiggled my foot from under the covers, and just as I predicted, Lovey got up and went in the bathroom.  I kept my spot until he was finished. Then he wanted to hug on me for about five minutes before I had coffee - he knows better.



Last Wednesday, I was looking forward to visiting the state fair. I love the colors and lights and sights.



This week, I'm just looking forward to Friday and the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment