Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Confession Time

1.  I've been on summer vacation for two weeks now and haven't done anything on my list of house chores. I just can't make myself do it. If I don't get busy soon, school will be starting and my house will still be a disorganized mess.

2.  I've been on summer vacation for two weeks now. And I've spent four days at the lake, two days at the pool, and two days shopping. Sort of explains #1 doesn't it?

3.  Last night Lovey and I went to a man shower for my nephew. Afterwards we went to my niece's house for a while. Tonight we to my momma's for a fish fry. Family time is one of my favorite things.

4.  I've been sewing for the last few days. If I would get busy, I could get a craft/sewing room set up before I go back to school. Right now I have my sewing project spread out across the living room. Messy.

5.  I got a gift certificate for a massage and facial for mother's day. I have an appointment to use it on Wednesday. One minute I'm really excited and the next, not so much. I do think it will be great, but I keep thinking of other things I could be doing with two hours. Why is it that I fell guilty for taking an day to go use the gift certificate that was given to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment