Monday, November 7, 2011

thirty days of thanksgiving 7

This morning I realized that I was 20% behind on my writing project.

I might be upset about that except that being 20% behind on this project means that I'm 5% complete.

Doesn't seem like much, 5%. Does it?

But actually it's HUGE. And 4% past the hardest part - completing the first 1%.

I've been writing tonight. And I've posted a bit for those of you with a few moments to spare. 

It's a long way from becoming a novel, but it's something I've never done before, never even attempted before.

Dear Lord, thank you for opportunities to be creative, to try new things, to step out of my routine. I know Lord that all gifts are blessings from you. Give me the strength to grow and to use the talents that you have stored up for me. Help me to remember that all successes in my life are chances to glorify your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment